1. GENERAL INFORMATION
2. DATA CONTROLLER
ANTEVERTI CONSULTING, S.L. (hereinafter, “ANTEVERTI”) with CIF B-65457806 and registered office at Avinguda Diagonal, 361, 1º, A, 08037 Barcelona (Spain), is the data controller of your personal data processed for the purposes described below.
For any query, request or clarification regarding the processing of your personal data, you may contact us at the postal address above or at the e-mail address email@example.com.
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS AND HOW WE HAVE OBTAINED IT
For the purposes explained below, we process the following personal data:
- Any initial data you voluntarily provide to us in your request to subscribe to our newsletter, your request for information on our company or our services, or your request to obtain the services offered by ANTEVERTI.
- Any data that are subsequently generated or exchanged with you after your initial request in order to fulfil such initial request.
- Any personal data you provide through a social network for the purpose of managing your request. These data depend on the privacy settings of each user, the use each user makes of the social network and the own privacy policies of the social network in question.
4. WHAT WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
The personal data provided to ANTEVERTI will be used for the following purposes:
- Managing your request to subscribe to our newsletter, your request for information relating to our company or our services, or your request to obtain the services offered by ANTEVERTI. If you subscribe to our newsletter, you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link contained within the newsletter or by sending an email message to the electronic address indicated in section “DATA CONTROLLER”.
- Maintaining the commercial, contractual or collaborative relationships between ANTEVERTI and the company, entity or organisation you work for or collaborate with.
- Sending, including by electronic means, commercial communications about activities, products and services- offered by ANTEVERTI similar in nature to those included in your requests.
You may opt-out from receiving commercial communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link contained within the communication or by sending an email message to the electronic address indicated in section “DATA CONTROLLER”.
5. WHY WE MAY PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
ANTEVERTI is legally entitled to process your data for the purpose of managing and processing your requests, as this is necessary for ANTEVERTI to fulfil its contractual obligations in relation with such requests.
The processing of your professional or business contact details in relation to maintaining the relationship between ANTEVERTI and the company, entity or organisation you work for or collaborate with responds to a legitimate interest of our company, which is expressly recognised by the data protection regulations.
Regarding the sending of commercial communications about activities, products and services offered by ANTEVERTI similar in nature to those requested by you, the processing of your personal data responds to a legitimate interest of ANTEVERTI, expressly recognised by the data protection regulations, and expressly authorised by the regulations on services in the information society.
6. WHEN AND FOR WHAT REASON WE CAN DISCLOSE YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Your data may be disclosed to the following recipients, for the purposes hereby described:
- Public Administrations: for compliance with legal obligations to which ANTEVERTI is subject based on its activity.
- Law Enforcement: when our organisation is required to provide information in compliance with a legal obligation.
- Service providers that require access to your data in order to execute the services ANTEVERTI has hired, in which case ANTEVERTI will have signed confidentiality and data processing agreements as required by law in order to protect your privacy.
We will inform you in a timely manner of any other data disclosure ANTEVERTI may need to carry out in the future.
7. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
ANTEVERTI has hired technology service providers located in countries that do not have a data protection regulation equivalent to the European (“Third Countries”). These service providers have signed confidentiality and data processing agreements with ANTEVERTI as required by the regulation for Third Country service providers, which guarantee an accurate level of privacy.
In particular, your personal data is processed by the following company, in the United States of America, which is properly adhered to the Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/list): The Rocket Science Group, LLC d/b/a MailChimp. This platform allows ANTEVERTI to collect information from its campaigns, i.e. to track email openings and clicks on content or links included in emails. This information is collected in order to prepare statistical reports on the behaviour of recipients, to optimise the best date and time to send the email campaign.
For more information regarding your privacy guarantees, you may contact us at the postal and electronic addresses indicated in section “DATA CONTROLLER”.
8. HOW LONG WE WILL STORE YOUR DATA
Your data will be kept for the duration of your relationship with ANTEVERTI and, once it is terminated (whichever the cause), for the applicable legal terms. In this case, the data will be processed only as needed to demonstrate compliance with our legal or contractual obligations.
Once these terms have ended, your data will be deleted or, alternatively, anonymised.
9. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure and portability, restriction and/or objection to the processing of your personal data by sending a notice, with copy of your national identity document or equivalent document and indicating “Privacy Rights” as subject, to the postal and electronic addresses indicated in section “DATA CONTROLLER”.
Further, should you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the data protection regulation or your privacy rights, you may submit a complaint:
- With our company at the postal and electronic addresses previously indicated; or
- With the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) through its website or at its postal address.
10. SECURITY MEASURES
Please note that in the case of failing to take commercially reasonable technological precautions to protect your data ANTEVERTI cannot guarantee that data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Any transmission of data through the Websites is at your own risk.