1. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
Cookies are small files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the User’s device when they visit a web page. Its main purpose is to recognize the User each time he/she accesses the Site allowing, in addition, to improve the quality and to offer a better use of the Site.
By accessing the Site, you expressly accept the use of this type of cookies on your devices.
You can disable certain types of cookies, but sections of the Site may not work properly if you disable them. The Help section of the toolbar in most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when it receives a new cookie, or how to disable cookies.
- Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during one online session. They are deleted from your computer when the browser is closed or the computer is turned off. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session.
- Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies are saved on the computer after you have closed the browser or shut down your computer. We use persistent cookies to track statistical and aggregate information about User activity, which can be combined with other User information.
- Third Party Cookies. We also hire third parties to track and analyze personal and non-personal information. To do so, we allow third parties to send cookies to Users of our Site, as permitted by law and without prejudice to your right to disable such cookies. We use the data collected by said third parties to help us manage and improve the quality of the Site and to analyze the use of the Site. Third parties may combine the information we provide about you with other information they have collected.
2. WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE
The cookies used by ANTEVERTI are the following ones:
|Cookie name||Sender server||Own /|
|__utma||ns.dinahosting.com||Google Analytics||2 years||It is used to count how many times a single user visits the site.|
|__utmb||ns.dinahosting.com||Google Analytics||30 min||This cookie registers the time of arrival on the page and expires after 30 minutes of the last pageview registration. It is automatically deleted when you change the web or close the browser. If a user stays for more than 30 minutes without activity on a web and re-requests a page, it will be considered a new user session (1 unique user making 2 visits).|
|__utmv||ns.dinahosting.com||Google Analytics||2 months||It is an optional cookie only used when it is wanted to later segment demographic data like the sex or the age of the visitors.|
|__utmz||ns.dinahosting.com||Google Analytics||6 months||This cookie stores the origin of the visitor, the way one accesses the web, either direct access, from a link on another web, from an email link, using certain keywords in a search engine, through a display campaign, or through an AdWords ad. This cookie is used to calculate traffic coming from search engines (organic and PPC), advertising campaigns on display and navigation within the same web (internal links). The cookie is updated on each visit to the web.|
|wp-settings-time-1||ns.dinahosting.com||WordPress||1 year||This cookie is usedd to personalize the user’s interface.|
|wp-settings-1||ns.dinahosting.com||WordPress||2 years||Cookie used by the CMS WordPress for the storage of access preferences and users.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||ns.dinahosting.com||WordPress||2 years||This cookie is used so that the WordPress content manager checks if the browser has cookies enabled.|
3. HOW TO CONTROL AND DELETE COOKIES
You can also delete cookies at any time using the special settings of your web browser. Given the large number of browsers and versions available on the market, ANTEVERTI cannot provide technical assistance on the process of blocking or removing cookies from each of them. For such purposes, you should consult the manuals and support services provided by the manufacturer of the browser that you are using. In any case, for information only, we provide the following links that detail how to allow, block or delete cookies in the main browsers in the market at the time of writing this Policy:
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?esab=a&s=cookies&r=1&as=s
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html